I have done work for many clients and with many firms. Experience ranges from server transfers and creating mobile ready sites, to maintaining email servers and managing their outgoing campaigns.
Below I have documented some of the contract work I have done for companies in the past:
A Michigan based real estate company with many commercial and residential properties throughout the state.
- Live implementation of current site
- Managing property contents
- Making website responsive to mobile
- Direct support to client’s staff for any issues
Sumitomo Drive Technologies
A very large international company dealing in mechanical products and engineering.
- Managed very extensive server transfer
- Successfully moved their websites to a new server with minimal down time
- Was able to maintain all installed features and troubleshoot issues between server operating systems
- Worked directly with Sumitomo representatives on any support needs for various international websites
Cellino & Barnes
National law firm, based out of Manhatten with offices in Los Angeles.
- Regular SEO consultation for client
- Audited their current set up, created approved plan for expansion
- Revamped on-page optimization site wide, developed new sources for growth including keyword research
- Expanded their social media presence
Award winning music documentary.
- Maintained and developed multiple sites for documentary
- Reworked content and website formatting an on-page optimization
- Managed record label’s eCommerce site
America’s Preferred Home Warranty
A home warranty company that has been in business since 1999 with many local customers.
- Creation of website from mock up image to full CMS implementation
- Hand coded CSS and all responsive, mobile-ready functions
- Transferred thousands of records from old website into new backend
- Setting up and maintaining email servers